The hottest SABIC launched a new impact resistant

  • Detail
SABIC launched a new impact resistant polypropylene copolymer

Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) today launched a new impact resistant polypropylene (PP) copolymer pp77mk40t, which is made in China and introduced to the local market. This product has set the first precedent for similar products to be produced locally, paving the way for a more effective supply chain in the future, and quickly entering the market, so as to enhance the competitiveness among Chinese customers

customers are more and more. They tend to be economical, practical, durable and environmentally friendly products with less pollution. SABIC understands customer needs, takes into account when designing products, and supports China's sustainable development accordingly. Said Lin Zhichang, polypropylene director of SABIC Asia Pacific polymerization department

pp77mk40t is manufactured by spherizone multi zone circulating reactor process. This technology gives pp77mk40t excellent color fastness and impact resistance, and its performance is not inferior even at low temperatures. The inherent strong tension of the material makes it have a more favorable strength to weight ratio, which enables products and semi-finished products to reduce the thickness and weight and be produced without reducing the strength and the use of primary plastic is also surging. Thus, the raw materials required for production are reduced, the generation of waste and its impact on the environment are reduced, and SABIC's commitment to sustainable development is once again realized

pp77mk40t is suitable for producing courtyard furniture, household goods, battery cases, containers, toys, crates and boxes, and enriches the SABIC polymer product series

the application and impact of SABIC innovative and sustainable products on real life will be fully reflected in the Archi light concept house displayed at the 2013 Chinaplas International Rubber and plastic exhibition. During the exhibition period from May 20 to 23, visitors can visit hall 10.2b31 of the exhibition hall of China Import and export commodities fair

for more information about SABIC, please visit

about SABIC

Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) is one of the world's top petrochemical enterprises and a leading enterprise in the production of polyethylene, polypropylene, advanced thermoplastic, ethylene glycol, methanol and chemical fertilizers

in 2012, SABIC's net profit was 24.72 billion Riyals (6.59 billion US dollars), its sales revenue in 2012 reached 189 billion Riyals (50.4 billion US dollars), and its total assets at the end of 2012 reached 338 billion Riyals (90.13 billion US dollars)

2. SABIC's business departments with poor sensitivity of dial indicators include: basic chemicals department, high-performance chemicals department, polymer department, innovative plastics department, fertilizer and metal products department. SABIC is rich in scientific research resources, with 18 special technology and innovation centers located in Saudi Arabia, the United States, the Netherlands, Spain, Japan, India, China and South Korea. SABIC has business in more than 40 countries around the world, with 40000 employees

SABIC's manufacturing bases are all over the world, including Saudi Arabia, the Americas, Europe and the Asia Pacific region

SABIC was founded in 1976 with its headquarters in Riyadh. At that time, the Saudi Arabian government decided to use the hydrocarbon gas produced in the process of oil smelting as raw material to produce chemicals, polymers and fertilizers. The Saudi government owns 70% of the shares of the company, and the remaining 30% is owned by private investors in Saudi Arabia and other member countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council

about SABIC Asia Pacific

Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) has expanded its business in Asia since 1980, and now has more than 40 offices and more than 2400 employees. The company has set up nine production bases and mixing and processing enterprises in China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand, and continues to provide better services to customers in Asia. SABIC is a leader in research and technology. It has established two application centers in Japan and South Korea and one technology center in India. At the same time, two technology centers in Shanghai and Bangalore are also in the preparatory stage. Today, Asia is the fastest-growing region of SABIC, with strong double-digit growth

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI